Named #1 in America
Headless Horseman is open the last two weekends of September, and October Weekends - Friday, Saturday, & Sunday evenings. Additional dates may be added around Halloween. Check the Schedule for a full list of dates.
Children's Day - A Tiny Taste of Terror - 2nd & 4th Saturday in October
- 10 Attractions
- 4 Gift Shops
- 5 Food Cafes
Tickets are now available online!
Opening Night - September 15, 2018
Headless Horseman Hayrides and Haunted Houses has received numerous awards and honors:
- America's Scariest Haunted House in the Northeast by MTV
- #1 in America two consecutive years by HauntWorld Magazine
- #1 Hallow Scream by The Weather Channel
- World's Best Haunted Hayride by AOL News
- #1 on the Planet by New York Daily News
- "One of America's Best Hometown Haunts" by Fangoria Magazine
- #1 Outdoor Attraction by American Airlines
- #1 Scream Park and Hayride in America by HauntWorld Magazine
- #1 by USA Today
In addition, Headless Horseman is consistently named in the Top Ten Haunted Attractions by CNBC and AOL. It has been featured on The Travel Channel, Comedy Central, Emeril Live, Good Morning America, Nightline, CBS Evening News, The Today Show's segment "Sara in the City" and several national magazines.
Headless Horseman Hayrides and Haunted Houses is located in Ulster Park, NY, part of the Historic Haunted Hudson Valley. The 250 year-old farm incorporates over sixty -five acres of naturally landscaped property including foreboding woods, surreal ponds, fruit orchards and more. Headless Horseman Hayrides and Haunted Houses is a unique, immersive experience with a theme that changes each Halloween season. Featuring a theatrical one-mile hayride, a corn maze, and 7 haunted attractions:
- The Lunar Motel
- Glutton's Diner & Slaughter House
- The Horseman’s Tomb
- Dark Harvest Corn Maze
- Night Shade Nursery & Greenhouse
- Dr. Dark's Black Spider Circus Sideshow
- The Feeding presents “The Pain Killer”
- Two Raven’s Manor, with skilled stunt actors and a magic-illusion side show starring Ryan Dutcher.
In addition, the creators of Headless Horseman Hayrides and Haunted Houses are proud to present a new concept of interactive, immersive entertainment. A real life escape experience "Headless Horseman Escape Rooms" - a first for the Historic Hudson Valley.
Headless Horseman continually evolves with unusual monsters, amazing illusions, stunning special fx, unique and original costumes, makeup, animations and frightening detail created by our sister company American Made Monster Studios. Only the courageous will survive the intense encounters with the infamous Headless Horseman.
The attraction also includes line actors, four themed gift shops: Magic Moon Gift Shop, Scare Ware, Fear Gear, and Phantom Photo, and five food options: Evil Eatery, Witch Hazels, Croaked Crow, The Coffee Cauldron, and Deadly Donuts. We employ over 350 actors and staff trained to provide a memorable and enjoyable evening for the whole family.
Children's Day dates for 2018 are scheduled for 11:30am to 3:00pm on October 13th and 27th, with respective rain dates of October 14th and 28th.
Headless Horseman Hayrides and Haunted Houses
778 Broadway, Route 9W
Ulster Park, NY 12487
For more information email us at: