Named #1 in America
We Have Entertained and Frightened Well Over One Million Guests
New for 2021
The Haunting of Pumpkin Jack
Are you Brave enough to walk into the darkness of the Horseman's Trail to find Pumpkin Jack and come face to face with the Headless Horseman?
On Foot All Alone in the Dark!
Horror Lives Here
Returning Bigger and Better
Our fabulous gift shops and eateries, including Deadly Donuts, will be open
Headless Horseman is open the last weekend in September and October Weekends - Friday, Saturday, & Sunday evenings. Check the Schedule for a full list of dates.
Children's Day - A Tiny Taste of Terror - 2nd & 4th Saturday in October
Headless Horseman Haunted Attractions has received numerous awards and honors:
- Named #2 Haunted Attraction for 2019 by USA Today 10Best Readers' Choice Travel Award
- America's Scariest Haunted House in the Northeast by MTV
- #1 in America two consecutive years by HauntWorld Magazine
- #1 Hallow Scream by The Weather Channel
- World's Best Haunted Hayride by AOL News
- #1 on the Planet by New York Daily News
- "One of America's Best Hometown Haunts" by Fangoria Magazine
- #1 Outdoor Attraction by American Airlines
- #1 Scream Park and Hayride in America by HauntWorld Magazine
- #1 by USA Today
In addition, Headless Horseman is consistently named in the Top Ten Haunted Attractions by CNBC and AOL. It has been featured on The Travel Channel, Comedy Central, Emeril Live, Good Morning America, Nightline, CBS Evening News, The Today Show's segment "Sara in the City" and several national magazines.
Headless Horseman Haunted Attractions is located in Ulster Park, NY, part of the Historic Haunted Hudson Valley. The historic manor circa 1793 incorporates over sixty-five acres of naturally landscaped property including foreboding woods, surreal ponds, fruit orchards and more. Headless Horseman Haunted Attractions is a unique, immersive experience with a theme that changes each Halloween season. Featuring a walk thru trail, a corn maze, and 8 additional haunted attractions:
- The Lunar Motel
- Glutton's Diner & Slaughter House
- The Horseman’s Tomb
- Dark Harvest Corn Maze
- Mama Rose's Swamp Shack
- Night Shade Nursery & Greenhouse
- Dr. Dark's Black Spider Circus Sideshow
- The Feeding presents “The Pain Killer”
- Two Raven’s Manor, with skilled stunt actors and a magic-illusion side show starring Ryan Dutcher.
In addition, the creators of Headless Horseman Haunted Attractions are proud to present a new concept of interactive, immersive entertainment. A real life escape experience "Headless Horseman Escape Rooms" - a first for the Historic Hudson Valley.
Headless Horseman continually evolves with unusual monsters, amazing illusions, stunning special fx, unique and original costumes, makeup, animations and frightening detail created by our sister company American Made Monster Studios. Only the courageous will survive the intense encounters with the infamous Headless Horseman.
Children's Day dates for 2021 are scheduled for 11:30am to 3:00pm on Second and Fourth Saturday in October.
Headless Horseman Hayrides and Haunted Houses
778 Broadway, Route 9W
Ulster Park, NY 12487
For more information email us at: