Ticket Reservations - Order Now!
WARNING: Headless Horseman Hayrides and Haunted Houses contains scenes that some guests may find disturbing.
TO AVOID WAIT TIMES PLEASE PURCHASE TICKETS FOR DATES EARLY IN THE SEASON OR ON THURSDAYS AND SUNDAY EVENINGS. SATURDAY EVENINGS IN OCTOBER ARE EXTREMELY BUSY. EXPECT EXTENDED WAIT TIMES.
Admission onto the midway is FREE
Opening Night - Saturday, September 16, 2017:
Online: $25.95 + 3.95 service charge + tax
On-site: $32.90 + tax
Discounted price valid for this date only!
All Other Dates:
Online Ticket: $41.95 + 3.95 service charge + tax
On-site Ticket: $49.95 + tax
Online Children's Day Ticket: $11.95 + 3.95 service charge + tax
On-site Children's Day Ticket: $16.90 + tax
Scream Pass: $25.00
The Scream Pass at Headless Horseman provides an awesome advantage for those busy nights. The Scream Pass works like those at amusement parks. For an additional fee, you surpass the lines and move to the front. This gets you in and out quicker with minimal wait time.
The Scream Pass is well worth the extra $25.00. Scream Pass can be purchased online or the night of the event. Scream Pass tickets are located in the Midway. Just get your tickets and proceed to the Midway.
See you at the Head of the line!!!
Due to the nature of our attraction, this is NOT recommended for children under the age of 13. Children 8 (or younger) will NOT be allowed on any evening hayride, in the corn maze, or haunted houses. Children 15 (or younger) MUST be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Do you offer any discounts?
Group Discounts - Only available on September 23, 29, 30; October 15, 22, 26, 29; and November 4. Must have 30 or more guests under one reservation. Please call to inquire about group discounts and additional details. Opening Night - Our opening night price for Saturday, September 16, 2017 is 25.95 + 3.95 service charge + tax for online reservations. This price is valid only for September 16, 2017.
Discount Promo Codes
Discount promo codes are only valid on the following select evenings: September 23, 29, 30, October 15, 22, 26, 29, and November 4. One promo code per person.
Terms of Service
Placement of order(s) for ticket(s) indicates your acceptance of all Headless Horseman Hayrides & Haunted Houses conditions, which include, but are not limited to:
- ALL GUESTS ARE SUBJECT TO SEARCH
- NO CIGARETTES, LIGHTERS, OR E-CIGARETTES
- NO FOOD OR DRINKS
- NO WEAPONS OF ANY KIND
- NO BACKPACKS OR LARGE BAGS
- NO PHOTOS OR VIDEOS
- WEATHER - We are an outdoor attraction. Therefore, we cannot control the weather and in the unlikely event that the weather forces Headless Horseman Hayrides & Haunted Houses to close for the evening, all existing reservations can be used on any other evening for the remainder of our current season. All patrons acknowledge and accept that reservations/tickets must be rescheduled... there are NO REFUNDS!
- Headless Horseman Hayrides & Haunted Houses reserves the right to declare a specific ride time or entire evening SOLD OUT.
- I agree to and expect extended wait times on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday evenings in October.
- All scheduled ride times are approximate - Headless Horseman Hayrides & Haunted Houses will make every effort to ensure that hayrides run as scheduled but some delays are possible due to weather and safety conditions.
- Tickets obtained from sources other than Headless Horseman Hayrides & Haunted Houses run the risk of being counterfeit and may not be honored.
- No High Heels or Flip Flop footwear allowed.
- All patrons acknowledge that they have read, understood and accepted our terms, policies, and disclaimers. We reserve the right to amend such as the need arises, and without prior notice.
Magic Moon Farm, Inc. d/b/a Headless Horseman Hayrides & Haunted Houses reserves the right to refuse entry to any patron at any time, for any reason. Your ride ticket is a revocable license and can be taken with admission refused. All patrons will voluntarily assume all risks and dangers associated with each and every attraction and agrees to release the operator(s), affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and landlord from any liability, harm, injury or death, cost or expense whatsoever that may arise directly or indirectly from attending this attraction. This is an outdoor attraction which is held in the dark! APPROPRIATE ATTIRE IS REQUIRED. Proper footwear is also required - no high heels or flip flops allowed! You will experience audio & visual disturbances, low visibility, strobe lights, fog, damp and/or wet conditions, encounter uneven walking surfaces in a physically demanding environment. While every effort is made to ensure your safety, you should not participate if you are: pregnant; suffer from claustrophobia; are prone to seizures; have heart, back, or respiratory problems.
NO REFUND POLICY
All tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE and cannot be changed or cancelled for any reason. NO REFUNDS will be given, in full or in part, for and not limited to: Acts of God; Terrorism; Inclement weather; or any other circumstance beyond the control of Headless Horseman Hayrides & Haunted Houses.
In the event of a weather-related emergency such as sudden serious storms, heavy rains, high winds and other severe weather conditions, Headless Horseman Hayrides and Haunted Houses will close temporarily until the danger of inclement weather has passed. As soon as conditions permit safe operation these attractions will re-open if possible.
As Guest and Employee safety is our number one priority, there are certain weather circumstances that may cause Headless Horseman Hayrides and Haunted Houses to close earlier than scheduled or not open at all. As soon as closures are confirmed the website and facebook will be updated with the current operating status. Headless Horseman Hayrides and Haunted Houses does not issue rain checks or refunds.
THIS TICKET DOES NOT INCLUDE THE ESCAPE ROOMS AND MOBILE ESCAPE ROOMS.