Ticket Reservations - Details Coming Soon
Please read the following before continuing. Check availability & purchase tickets using the green button below.
WARNING: Headless Horseman Haunted Attractions contains scenes that some guests may find disturbing.
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your reservation time in order to allow time to check in and proceed to the queue line.
Please Note: The event experience will take approximatley 2 to 2.5 hours to complete.
TO AVOID WAIT TIMES: Please purchase tickets for dates early in the season, or Sunday evenings. Friday and Saturday evenings in October are extremely busy. Expect extended wait times.
Please Note: The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person to person contact. As a result, federal, state, and local governments and federal and state health agencies recommend social distancing.
Headless Horseman Haunted Attractions has in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19. DO NOT attend this attraction if you have a fever, suffer from flu like symptoms, or have recently come into contact with someone infected by COVID-19. All guests are required to wear a face covering if not fully vaccinated while attending this event. We strongly advise not to attend our event if you suffer from pre-existing conditions such as asthma, prone to seizures, heart or respiratory conditions.
The Scream Pass provides an awesome advantage for busy nights. The Scream Pass works like those at amusement parks. For an additional fee, you bypass the lines and move to the front. This gets you in and out quicker with minimal wait time.
The Scream Pass is well worth the extra $30 per ticket when purchased online. Scream Pass can also be purchased on-site the night of the event at a cost of $35. Scream Pass tickets are located in the Midway. Just get your tickets and proceed to the Midway.
See you at the Head of the line!!!
Due to the nature of our attraction, this is NOT recommended for children under the age of 13. Children 8 (or younger) will NOT be allowed on any evening walk thru, in the corn maze, or haunted houses. Children 15 (or younger) MUST be accompanied by an adult at all times. This warning does not apply to Children's Day.
Terms of Service
Placement of order(s) for ticket(s) indicates your acceptance of all Headless Horseman Haunted Attractions Ticket Pruchase Terms of Service, and the following conditions, which include, but are not limited to:
- All Guests are required to wear a face covering if not fully vaccinated.
- WEATHER - We are an outdoor attraction. Therefore, we cannot control the weather and in the unlikely event that the weather forces Headless Horseman Haunted Attractions to close for the evening, all existing reservations can be used on any other evening for the remainder of our current season or select evenings the following year. All patrons acknowledge and accept that reservations/tickets must be rescheduled... there are NO REFUNDS!
- ALL GUESTS ARE SUBJECT TO SEARCH
- NO CIGARETTES, LIGHTERS, VAPING, OR E—CIGARETTES
- NO FOOD OR DRINKS
- NO WEAPONS OF ANY KIND
- NO BACKPACKS OR LARGE BAGS
- NO PHOTOS OR VIDEOS, or LIVE STREAMING
- NO RUNNING
- Headless Horseman Haunted Attractions reserves the right to declare a specific ticket time or entire evening SOLD OUT.
- I agree to and expect extended wait times on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday evenings in October.
- All scheduled ticket times are approximate - Headless Horseman Haunted Attractions will make every effort to ensure that the event runs as scheduled but some delays are possible due to weather and safety conditions.
- Tickets obtained from sources other than Headless Horseman Haunted Attractions run the risk of being counterfeit and may not be honored.
- No High Heels or Flip Flop footwear allowed.
- All patrons acknowledge that they have read, understood and accepted our terms, policies, and disclaimers. We reserve the right to amend such as the need arises, and without prior notice.
Magic Moon Farm, Inc. d/b/a Headless Horseman Haunted Attractions reserves the right to refuse entry to any patron at any time, for any reason. Your ticket is a revocable license and can be taken with admission refused. All patrons will voluntarily assume all risks and dangers associated with each and every attraction and agrees to release the operator(s), affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and landlord from any liability, harm, injury or death, cost or expense whatsoever that may arise directly or indirectly from attending this attraction. This is an outdoor attraction which is held in the dark! APPROPRIATE ATTIRE IS REQUIRED. Proper footwear is also required - no high heels or flip flops allowed! You will experience audio & visual disturbances, low visibility, strobe lights, fog, damp and/or wet conditions, encounter uneven walking surfaces in a physically demanding environment. While every effort is made to ensure your safety, you should not participate if you are: pregnant; suffer from claustrophobia; are prone to seizures; have heart, back, or respiratory problems.
NO REFUND POLICY
All tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE and cannot be cancelled for any reason. NO REFUNDS will be given, in full or in part, for and not limited to: Acts of God; Pandemic; Terrorism; Inclement weather; or any other circumstance beyond the control of Headless Horseman Haunted Attractions.
Please Note: There is a rescheduling fee of $10.00 plus $0.80 NYS sales tax per ticket to change a ticket date or time. Change subject to availability.
In the event of a weather-related emergency such as sudden serious storms, heavy rains, high winds and other severe weather conditions, Headless Horseman Haunted Attractions will close temporarily until the danger of inclement weather has passed. As soon as conditions permit safe operation these attractions will re-open if possible.
As Guest and Employee safety is our number one priority, there are certain weather circumstances that may cause Headless Horseman Haunted Attractions to close earlier than scheduled or not open at all. As soon as closures are confirmed the website and facebook will be updated with the current operating status. Headless Horseman Haunted Attractions does not issue rain checks or refunds.
THIS TICKET DOES NOT INCLUDE THE ESCAPE ROOMS AND MOBILE ESCAPE ROOMS.