COVID-19 PROTECTION AND SAFETY PLAN FOR HEADLESS HORSEMAN HAUNTED ATTRACTIONS
The health and safety of our customers and staff have always been one of our top priorities. We have staff that continuously walk through the attraction every night making sure everything is safe, as well as doing daily inspections of our walkthrough checking walls, props, animatronics, customer paths, and actor areas.
With COVID-19, we have taken extra steps following health guidelines to ensure the safety and health of our customers and staff while having a good time.
- Face Coverings: All customers will be required to wear a nose and mouth covering if not fully vaccinated, in accordance with New York State and Center for Disease Control guidance.
- Disclaimers and Warnings: Printed signs will be posted at the box office and at the entrance warning customers to not enter if they are experiencing flu-like or COVID-like symptoms or are feeling ill.
- Entering the Haunt: Customers will be timed to allow adequate distances between groups. Staff will be inside the attraction as well.
- Cleaning of Surfaces will be conducted.
- Hand Sanitizing Stations: Hand pump sanitizing stations will be available throughout the property
- Ticketing: Online ticket purchase is recommended.
CAST AND CREW
- All Staff will be wearing face coverings if not fully vaccinated.
- Hand Sanitizing Stations: Hand pump sanitizing stations will be available throughout the cast areas.
- No Sharing/Exchanging Costumes/Masks: Staff shall not be allowed to change costumes/characters/masks in-show, ensuring less cross-contamination. Nightly cleaning and disinfecting of masks, face shields, goggles, and costumes will be conducted via washing, wiping, and/or use of disinfecting foggers.
All of the above are subject to change.
Thank you for your support.